Artefactual Systems collects a very small amount of personal data and does not use that data for unsolicited emails or other marketing purposes. Artefactual never transfers personal data to third parties except with express permission by the data owner.
This data collection and privacy notice covers the collection of the following types of data:
- Contact data: includes business address, email address, social media handles, and telephone numbers.
- Identity data: includes first name, last name, title, job title.
- Correspondence: includes email content which potentially contains personal data.
- User login credentials: for technical support and hosting clients, client usernames and passwords are encrypted and stored on secure servers.
- Technical Data: visitors to our website and to publicly-available AtoM sites have their IP addresses captured as part of our practice of using cookies to enhance the ability of visitors to browse and load website content.
Artefactual is currently working with UK Law firm Mackrell Turner Garrett to ensure that our data collection and privacy policies comply with the General European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).