Our own Courtney C. Mumma will be at SAA representing our projects next week. Here are the events where she is scheduled to appear, but feel free to reach out to her via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on social media (@archivematica @accesstomemory @lookouthoney) to schedule a short face-to-face meeting to learn more about Archivematica, AtoM, Binder or ArchivesDirect. She will be onsite Tuesday through Saturday.
Tuesday, August 18:
- 9-5 ARL/SAA Mosaic Leadership Forum: Archival Profession: Now and in the Future (Courtney will speak in the early morning)
- 9-5 Research Forum – Archivematica Integrations: Handshaking Towards Sustainable Digital Preservation
Wednesday, August 19:
- 3-5 Archivematica User Group Meeting: A community-driven, informal user group meeting. Come for the fun, stay for the stickers and pins!
- 5-7 Encoded Archival Description Roundtable: Providing an update on AtoM and EAD
Thursday, August 20:
- 12:15-1:30 Brown Bag Lunch: ArchivesSpace and Archivematica Integration – This will be a discussion group focused on ways that ArchivesSpace and Archivematica can be combined in institutional workflows, including a sneak peak at the work Artefactual has done so far with the Bentley Historical Library (see also ArchivesSpace Integration with Archivematica)
- 1:45-2:45 Session 204: Measure Up: Assessment Tools and Techniques from the Field – Baseline Audit from a System Perspective Using MIT’s Drupal TRAC Tool
- 3-5 Electronic Records Section – We will participate in a panel discussion on implementing digital preservation tools and systems.