We’re pleased to announce that version 1.6 of Archivematica has been released. We have named the release to honour the memory of Nancy Deromedi, whose vision helped shape defining features of this release. You can read the full release notes here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/archivematica/AVP4ARbomA4/SbaGxXaGBgAJ
– new functionality for managing backlogs and the appraisal and arrangement of material
– AIP re-ingest which allows you to re-run all major preservation services, including normalization for preservation
– new workflows with AtoM, ArchivesSpace and DSpace
– fixity reporting via the Archivematica Storage Service
– updated to use PRONOM v. 88
– Bug fixes and updated tools
– and more!
We would welcome your feedback and comments via our user forum, linked above.